Friday 30 September 2011

Measurement update.

I was measured today so i am happy with my progress so far.

Starting measurements                                          30th September                Loss

Waist    46  inch                                                     35                                  11   
Bust      42                                                             35 1/2                            6 1/2
Legs      23                                                             18 1/2                            4 1/2 
Arms    16                                                              11                                  5
Hips      52 1/2                                                        41                                  11 1/5

Which is a total of 38 and a half inches all over.
This was me when i started

This was me on Saturday 

Still trying really hard  and still watching  what i eat. I have also started a kettlebell class to tone me up, its hard but really rewarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment